DIY Overload

Friday, February 20, 2009
Ok so I'm not really a do it yourself, crafty kind of girl. I mean, I like to think I am & I will get excited about a project & buy the stuff & start crafting like a fool. Finishing said project is a whole different story. My ADD kicks in & I completely lose interest - even if I think it will be awesome. That being said, I know that I need to incorporate some fabulous DIY projects to make this budget work. I am so impressed with all these projects I see from you other brides. I click from one to the next to the next and I am awed & inspired. Now, I know for a fact that some of this stuff is way beyond anything I can do myself but luckily, I have people that are far better at this than I am.

For now, I click through ideas & pictures & am saving them in their own little folder. Saved for the day I finally book a venue & have a better feel for what we need to do to the venue to create the feel we want. Right now, I am loving some of these ideas from bellcreation. I mean seriously - look at those invitations. Beautiful...




And the Centerpieces. I wish she had a better picture but there is a DIY tutorial at Style Me Pretty



Love it!

2 comments:

gangsta bride said...

really cool. i once say this picture of branched in these square vases. they used salt in the bottom to anchor it. i'll try and post it soon for ya!

Mara (The Wedding Cabaret) said...

love these!

Post a Comment