DIY Overload

Friday, February 20, 2009
Ok so I'm not really a do it yourself, crafty kind of girl. I mean, I like to think I am & I will get excited about a project & buy the stuff & start crafting like a fool. Finishing said project is a whole different story. My ADD kicks in & I completely lose interest - even if I think it will be awesome. That being said, I know that I need to incorporate some fabulous DIY projects to make this budget work. I am so impressed with all these projects I see from you other brides. I click from one to the next to the next and I am awed & inspired. Now, I know for a fact that some of this stuff is way beyond anything I can do myself but luckily, I have people that are far better at this than I am.

For now, I click through ideas & pictures & am saving them in their own little folder. Saved for the day I finally book a venue & have a better feel for what we need to do to the venue to create the feel we want. Right now, I am loving some of these ideas from bellcreation. I mean seriously - look at those invitations. Beautiful...




And the Centerpieces. I wish she had a better picture but there is a DIY tutorial at Style Me Pretty



Love it!

1 comments:

Gangsta Bride said...

really cool. i once say this picture of branched in these square vases. they used salt in the bottom to anchor it. i'll try and post it soon for ya!

Post a Comment