Good News....kinda

Friday, July 17, 2009
Starting Monday, I am back among the employed - yay! I'm going back to my old job which is what I was hoping for but I'll only be working 4 days a week. There is a very big part of me that loves working 4 days however, my bank account & creditors really prefer 5. Oh well, it's better than unemployment (but just barely).

If I had my way, I'd never work but since that will never be my reality, I'm very happy to be going back to a job with people that I truly like. No seriously, I genuinely like almost every person I work with. For me, that is saying quite a bit. As you may have noticed, people in general just bug me.

2 comments:

the un-bride said...

Hooray! Glad to hear it.

Mike said...

I complain about work, but I would miss it if it were gone!

Post a Comment