Sneak Peek

Thursday, April 9, 2009
Here is a little sneak peek of our venue:



I'm nervous about giving more info about the venue since we haven't actually put down the deposit yet but it has a lot of rich colors & a bit of a cool Moroccan vibe.

Today I've been thinking about bouquets & I am completely in love with the color of these purplish black calla lilies but I think I'll need to incorporate a bit more deep red to tie into the already existing colors at the venue.



But seriously, is this not fantastic?!


2 comments:

the un-bride said...

Ooh - is that the Bungalow Cafe? It has such a great look & vibe. If you can use anything red (candles, sand) or dark jewel tones, Ikea in Burbank had loads of it on sale when I was there yesterday.

CheapAndEasy said...

Yes, the Bungalow Club. They are holding my date til I can get down there tomorrow so I don't know why I'm holding out on talking about it but ya know - just in case. It has so much going on already, I don't really need to do a whole lot. Originally I was thinking purple for my accent color (to black & white) but I think I'll need to bring in the deep rich red to tie it all in. Oohh - red velvet cake?

Post a Comment