I suck...

Thursday, March 12, 2009
I know, you don't have to tell me. I haven't been posting at all. As a matter of fact, I haven't been doing much of anything. I feel like crap. I'm fighting this upper respiratory infection & while I still read the blogs I subscribe to & try to do wedding stuff, I just don't feel like I have much to say on the whole thing.

I'm waiting on another proposal for a local venue. I about freaked out when I figured out the date we chose is only 5 months away & I don't have anything booked. But then I talked myself down because the places I'm looking at are still available on my date so I'm ok. For now.

Hopefully, I'll feel better & get back to blogging this weekend. I'm quite sure there is a lot to talk about - I just don't care at the moment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment