Style Inspiration

Friday, March 6, 2009
I love Dita Von Teese. I think she is absolutely gorgeous & her sense of style is impeccable retro fabulous. Serious girl crush right here.

So I'm not surprised that when I'm searching the net for inspiration pics for the wedding, I find myself saving pics of her. How fabulous is this dress? I love the bodice & accentuated waist. And the shoes? Dreamy.....



And this one? LOVE it! The picture, the style, the clothes - it totally conveys the kind of feel I want for the wedding.



I'm not exactly sure how to get that but I figure if I collect enough pics, maybe someone crafty, with some design talent can help me figure it out. Luckily, a friend of mine has a cousin that wants to eventually open her own event planning business & she is willing to help us out in exchange for using our pics & testimonials. I am all over that. I plan to meet with her in a week or so & I think she'll be able to give us the direction we lack right now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment